InsideTrck.com is currently operating in beta mode, meaning we have not officially opened for business, and all functionality and content is provided for information only. InsideTrck.com and Atol Inc. are not licensed real estate brokers or apartment listing agencies, are not operating as such, and are not making any representations otherwise. All information that is collected from you is for information only in advance of our official launch, at which time all proper legal frameworks for the operating of the InsideTrck.com platform shall be finalized.
Posting an apartment and earning a reward. The Site us currently collecting information from its Users about their apartments.
- 1. You are not listing your apartment as available for rent or making any offers, representations or warranties about the availability of the apartment.
- 2. You agree that you will not engage in any brokerage activities, including, but not limited to, listing for rental, offering or attempting to negotiate an exchange, rental or interest in your apartment, or collecting ,offering or attempting to collect rent for the use of your apartment.
- 3- You acknowledge that InsideTrck.com and Atol Inc. are not real estate brokers or apartment listing agencies, that the Site is operating in beta mode, and that the Site is currently being offered for information only.
- 4- You acknowledge that any offers for rewards on the site are not binding agreements in any way and that there is no guarantee that any reward may be realized.
- 6- You are not a Real Estate Professional or engaged in the practice of Real Estate. Our Site and Service is not intended for use by professionals and can only be used for personal, non-commercial activity.
Note: Under no circumstances shall Atol Inc., or its staff, be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or losses of any kind, that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, or the performance of, our services or software. All that is on or in our Site is provided without warranty of any kind. Atol Inc. reserves the right to refuse any registrations, and reserves the right to revoke registrations, especially if the party being denied these uses breaks or plans to break any laws, or uses inappropriate language or behavior in relation to our staff/company/Site/services.
Rules Regarding Information and other Content. Content is any information or materials provided on the Site. Content may be provided by us or our Users. You are entirely responsible for each individual item of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available on the Site or the Services. As between you and us, you retain ownership and any intellectual property rights in any copyrighted materials that are contained in Content that you post to the Site or through the Services. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, fully sublicenseable, worldwide license, under any and all of your copyright and other intellectual property rights related to that Content. You agree that any such Content, including but not limited to apartment posts, or any derivative works thereof, may be disseminated, distributed, publicly displayed, reproduced, used, sublicensed, posted, or published by us, and searched, displayed, printed or otherwise used or exploited by our customers. Also Refer to User Contributions below. You agree not to revise Content posted by others, and you represent and warrant that you will not post or use any Content in any manner that:
- - Infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of others;
- - Violates the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties, including other Members;
- - Violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any apartment post, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
- - Violates any other law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including laws regarding anti-discrimination and false advertising;
- - Is false or inaccurate or becomes false or inaccurate at any time;
- - Is discriminatory, unlawful, tortious, obscene, fraudulent, defamatory, harmful, threatening, pornographic, indecent, vulgar, harassing, discourteous, hateful, abusive or racially, ethnically, religiously, sexually or otherwise offensive, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- - Discloses or provides information protected under any law, agreement or fiduciary relationship, including but not limited to proprietary or confidential information of others;
- - Misrepresents your identity in any way;
- - Contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful component intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- - Contains any advertising or solicitation for anything other than an apartment post on the Site;
- - Advocates or encourages any illegal activity; or
- - Has the potential to create liability for us or cause us to violate the requirements of or to lose the services, in whole or in part, of our Internet service providers or other suppliers.
Use of services - The services on the site are intended for information only. User agrees to: (1) provide certain current, complete, and accurate information as required by the service, and (2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete, and accurate. If any information provided by the user is inaccurate, Atol Inc. reserves the right to terminate the user's access to the service. Atol Inc. and its agents assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the services on this site. Atol Inc. cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to your use of this site.
Notices - Atol Inc. may give notice to InsideTrck.com users by email, posting on the site, or other reasonable means. A user must give notice to Atol Inc. by email through the Site.
Links to other web sites - This site includes links to other Internet sites solely as a convenience to users. Atol Inc. does not endorse any such sites or the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through the sites, and you access and use such sites, including information, material, products and services therein, solely at your own risk.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS. We may run promotional offers from time to time on the Site. The terms of any such promotion will be posted on the Site. Unless otherwise indicated, we may establish and modify, in our sole discretion, the terms of such offer and end such offer at any point.
Disclaimer of warranty - Atol Inc. (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS) DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
Limitation of liability - IN NO EVENT SHALL Atol Inc. (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS, DATA OR PROFITS, LITIGATION AND THE LIKE OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE, Atol Inc.' LIABILITY, IN ANY CASE, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO A REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID BY THE USER. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME STATE STATUTES MIGHT APPLY REGARDING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Proprietary rights - All materials on this site (as well as the organization and layout of the site) are owned and copyrighted by Atol Inc. or its affiliates or suppliers and may be accessed, downloaded or printed for your personal non-commercial use only. Without the prior written permission of Atol Inc., you may not copy, distribute or transfer any material on this site, in whole or in part. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "marks") are proprietary to Atol Inc. or other respective owners that have granted Atol Inc. the right and license to use such marks.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us with: An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or Services; your address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.